Zompiercer Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Zompiercer Direct Download
Take control of the train which will become your haven on the rails. Collect resources, craft equipment, construct a cozy house on railway cars, and travel through the carefully handcrafted locations to explore the story of a zombie apocalypse world. Features Take control of the train which will become your haven on the rails. Construct a home on railway cars. Various workbenches, storage containers, dozens of decoration elements, and the possibility to place any inventory item on any surface, will allow you to unleash your creativity and build a cozy mobile house that will keep you safe from the dangers of the outer world. Fight against a horde of various zombies. Each type of zombie has its own behavior, tactics, strengths, and weakness. Loot and craft different weapons to improve your survival capabilities. Explore the story by traveling through the extensive and carefully handcrafted locations where each of which will require you to overcome some specific challenges. The bad is that it can be a bit tedious with the back and forth carrying things, the weight mechanic is very annoying.
Also on normal loot if you are not careful you can run out of fuel if you fail to refuel at zone 3. I have to start over after 14 hours because of that mistake. However, if you want to ensure you don’t run out of fuel, use anything about 100% loot at the start of the game when you select difficulty so you can find more canisters and use them on the gas station in the starting zone to refuel. I used 800% on the third run after I learnt everything and I managed to get my fuel to 700 before I left. After that just turn it down or also increase zombie damage for more of a challenge. The thing that bothers me the most however is that the game has instanced areas, this breaks immersion and also makes it impossible to return on foot. Speaking of that,because the zones are so small you spend more time on foot than on the actual train, which is actually silly considering the game is literally about living on the train.
I think the dev needs to reduce the fuel consumption further or add extra refueling stations and make the journey much longer, so you actually spend at least 20 minutes between areas riding the train, not under 5. Seriously, it takes about 3 minutes to reach zone 2 town. That’s kinda dumb. This game has a lot of potential, I hope the devs reads the feedback and considers it. Longer tracks, less fuel consumption, maybe add a third carriage. But mostly the longer tracks, it’s a train journey in a apocalypse land after all. Zompiercer is, no pun intended, a looter-shooter on rails. You have a straight goal and how you get there is totally on you. There isn’t a terrible amount of replayability at the moment, but it’s still EA. There’s plenty to do; there’s zombies to shoot, things to loot, a number of things to craft, and two train flatcars to customize into your home on tracks.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB Dedicated Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Zompiercer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.