Zombie Cure Lab Direct Download
Brain munching zombies rule the world. After years of research brave scientists have finally found an antidote that reverses the zombification progress, creating zombie-human hybrids. Find the final cure for humanity and build the perfect zombie curing facility. Construct walls and fences to provide shelter for your scientists. Set up efficient production lines to keep the treatment running and match the growing needs of your lab. Gather resources, set day and night shifts and manage four different worker types. Prioritize and assign jobs within your lab to maximize efficiency. Keep to power running in your lab and anticipate your worker’s behavior to prevent possible outbursts of the virus in you facilities. Explore and unlock tons of new technologies. New upgrades will allow you to harvest high tier materials and build high tech science equipment. New machines and improvements will help you to progress through all four tech tiers to finalize the cure.
Healing zombies is the goal, but first you need to catch these zombies with your fancy freezing guns. Escort your well preserved ice block zombies to the treatment chamber. Here the zombie-human hybrids – the ’humbies’ – will emerge as your new friends willing to help you out. But beware, if a humbie is in a bad mood they might be erratic or even start rampaging through your lab. Keep them happy at all times, cure more to increase your workforce and UNZOMBIE the world. Insanely fun twist on the Zombie Apocalypse formula, where you try to cure & repel rather than amass corpses! Lots of tongue-in cheek comedy and very cute art styles. A nice little mix of tower/base defence, resource and needs management like The Settlers series, survival and Two-point/Theme hospital style construction in a visually stunning little package! As a Play & QA tester, I’ve sunk many hours into this game already before this release version, and I’ve seen it evolve and come a long way this year, and the team behind it are friendly, dedicated and genuine, with a passion to make it succeed! They engage with the community alot on discord, addressing issues, suggestions and taking on feedback. Be sure to check it out as I’ve seen public discussion about ideas turn into parts of the game rather quickly!
Zombie Cure Lab Pre-Installed:
I just found out that Zombie Cure Labs can delegate some of your computer hardware power to the research of a real existing scientific project in Germany. That feature is called “Citizen Science” in-game and installs a kind of crowd computing app with an automatic connection to that real project. That is for me an entirely new level of how to combine your selfish gaming mood with a real benefit for society. Big kudos for this idea!! The game itself offers a very robust and entertaining fundament for an Early Access release. I can clearly feel where the dev team is going to. There is a new premise – Curing and modifying zombies instead of killing them – combined with the typicial base management gameplay with some very cute and consistent graphics on top. Well done!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-6600k // AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) // AMD Radeon RX 480 (8GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Zombie Cure Lab folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.