Zero Hour Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
A tactical FPS with online team-based action game play that takes place in a variety of locations in Bangladesh with Real-life scale & resource management. Inspired by various other tactical shooter games, Zero Hour tries to bring a very grounded CO-OP and Team vs Team experience in locations with real-life scale (no video game scale) and resource management. In multiplayer, both sides are tasked to wipe out the other team and complete objectives. The defenders are tasked to protect the bomb from being defused and keep their hostage from being rescued and running away. On the contrary, the attackers are to defuse the bomb or rescue the hostage held captive. In the CO-OP mode, based on the map you decide to play in, will have several objectives that will need to be completed in order to call for extraction.
Zero Hour brings a very grounded CO-OP, 5v5, team vs team, Close quarter combat experience to the game that focuses on two teams with each player having their own roles. The attackers utilizing shields, weapons and the planning table and the terrorists utilizing traps and gadgets in order to fortify the area. With CO-OP game mode will allow you to play bigger operations that you can either tackle solo or with a team of 5. The game mode will have a difficulty level of “Regular” or “Hardcore”. The difficulty level will determine the reaction time and predictability of the enemies. The game mode will not prioritize killing all enemies and will allow stealthy approach to complete objectives. You will be able to arrest the enemies if in the right scenarios. You will also need to collect evidence, such as dropped guns from the enemy.
The CO-OP mode is a new installment we added where players can play to achieve the experience of SWAT units. This game mode will allow you to play bigger operations that you can either tackle solo or with a team of up to 5. With each operation, you are tasked to complete objectives such as bringing order to chaos. There are more objectives such as rescuing multiple hostages, arresting or neutralizing specific suspects and more which are being added down the line. Suspects may or may not have patrolling routes that are random every session and can interact with the environment to give it a challenge. They can hide under beds, tables and inside closets. They are also capable of taking a hostage and use them as a shield, making it harder for you to engage. Suspects can also surrender based on a few criteria; If a suspect is outnumbered from behind they will always surrender and if you are one on one with a suspect, based on the suspect’s fear level, they may or may not surrender.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750TI 2GB or AMD R7 260X 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Zero Hour folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.