Zero Escape The Nonary Games Free Download v126.96.36.199 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Kidnapped and taken to an unfamiliar location, nine people find themselves forced to participate in a diabolical Nonary Game by an enigmatic mastermind called Zero. Why were they there? Why were they chosen to put their lives on the line as part of a dangerous life and death game? Who can be trusted? Tensions rise as the situation becomes more and more dire, and the nine strangers must figure out how to escape before they wind up dead. Two spine-tingling Nonary Games Zero welcomes you to take part in both the Nonary Game and the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition as the award-winning escape-the-room visual novels Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR), are together for the first time. A remastered and revamped Nine Hours.
The well-received classic Nintendo DS game 999 has been updated with hi-res graphics and a variety of new features including both Japanese and English voice acting! Seek a way out Search for clues within numerous locked rooms and solve mind-bending puzzles in order to escape. VLR even has two difficulty settings for more of a challenge. Fascinating theories and pseudo science ideas abound along the twisting, turning journey to uncover who Zero is, why everyone was kidnapped, and the shocking connection between the Nonary Games. A young man named Junpei wakes up in a ship’s cabin and has to escape it when it begins to fill up with water. Meeting 8 other people, he learns they have all been kidnapped by a gas-masked psychopath named Zero to play the Nonary Game: they have 9 hours to explore doors marked with numbers, and try to find the door with a 9 on it and escape the sinking ship. If they break the rules of the game, they explode.
Overall it’s a great game with plenty of twists and turns that requires you to replay to get all the endings and piece together Zero’s motivations, why each person was selected for this game, and what exactly is going on. The characters are enjoyable, and the last two endings bring everything together nicely. Although there is one mystery that is left purposely unsolved as a red herring, but the rest of the pieces fit together perfectly. The game was made for the DS, and that doesn’t translate entirely well for the Nonary Game port. Apparently the final puzzle was changed, but more importantly on the DS cutscenes were shown on the top and bottom screens simultaneously, while the NG port instead has the option of switching between Adventure and Novel modes. Let me just say this now: unless you are replaying the game and skipping through dialogue, you should leave things on Novel mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 CPU 2.93 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Zero Escape The Nonary Games folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.