Yuppie Psycho Executive Edition Direct Download
First day at a new job? What a nightmare! All players now have access to the Yuppie Psycho: Executive Edition Update! Which includes new areas, new bosses, and hours of carefully crafted new content to build on the Yuppie Psycho universe. Join Brian Pasternack, a young man with no future in a dystopian 90s society, on his first day at one of the world’s largest companies, Sintracorp. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it. During his unconventional employee orientation, Pasternack discovers what his new job really entails: hunting a “witch” whose powers made the success of the corporation possible in the first place, but who now seems to have returned to torment its employees. Brian will meet all kinds of odd characters, escape from terrible creatures, and unravel the hidden secrets of Sintracorp’s dark past.
During Brian’s Time at Sintracorp, you will: Familiarize Yourself with Your Workspace: Use the elevator to discover who’s working and what’s lurking on every floor of Sintracorp.Learn Office Protocol: Learn when to chat, when to work, and when to cower in terror from otherworldly beings. Engage in Watercooler Conversation: Investigate your co-workers and discover their sordid, blood-soaked secrets. Consider your five-year goal: Only you can choose how this story will end, so make your decisions carefully! Assess health and safety: Use different light methods to light your path and reveal what is breathing in the dark. Conduct a Rigorous Personal Assessment: Find clues, solve riddles, discover new paths – all without letting the Witch catch you.
Yuppie Psycho Executive Edition Pre-Installed:
Yuppie Psycho is difficult to recommend on the grounds of an obnoxious (however lore-integrated) save system, some obtuse puzzles, and some especially irritating gameplay sequences. It’s the Deus Ex: Human Revolution of light horror: An interesting world, engaging writing, more to explore than you will organically find in a playthrough, and a dash of impactful player choices – but man, do these boss battles suck. There are clearly many things that I’ve missed in my own playthrough. I reached a satisfying ending that resolved the primary story, but the irritating components of the game have discouraged me from exploring the rest of it. I can’t say it’s a bad game, because it’s absolutely not – but this is a rare case where I recommend you watch a playthrough instead of playing it yourself – get the story and the atmosphere, but spare yourself the annoyances.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated GPU supporting OpenGL on the system
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Yuppie Psycho Executive Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.