Yokai Hunter Shintaro Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Yokai Hunter Shintaro presents the adventures of two heroes on a quest to restore balance between the human world and the Yokai kingdom. It will be your mission to kill the different bosses of each stage to restore order. Discover different worlds, forests, caves, volcanoes and release the three sacred beasts that will give you special abilities. Imagine living in a world of smart buildings that can rewire signals and power to circumvent faulty installations. Now imagine somebody gains access to your building controls and rewires high power grid output to the smart palm scanner that opens your bedroom. Bzzzt! You’re back to sleep.
Richard Conway can do exactly that and more. This modern Inspector Gadget is out to kick all the bad guys in the teeth. With the nearest door. Through a window. Hold them at gunpoint. Pin them to the ground and punch their lights out. All to get to the truth. He has to know! Who killed Selena Delgado? Why? And how to delete that totally unrelated security footage which coincidentally places him at the murder scene I just completed this and it is a good game, as far as it goes. I would have liked it to be a little bit longer and maybe a little more challenging. The puzzles did get me thinking a little but there is nothing deeply satisfying here. I love the way this game looks and how the controls work. It reminds me a little bit of Lode Runner from back in the day.
This is an amazing stealth game that I have enjoyed since I was little. If you are looking for a good stealth game, Gunpoint is for you. It has a great campaign, great game play, intuitive level design and mechanics and the music is as jazzy as you can get for an LA Noir, sneaky sleuth detective game. I really wish the developers would make DLC for the game because the campaign while awesome it’s pretty short in terms of levels, and it doesn’t feel like you get enough time to play with and utilise your upgrades and gadgets. But what makes up for this is the abundance of great community made levels that, while the creator’s level design skills differ from creator to creator there are still a whole bunch of really well made and intuitive levels that will utilise your upgrades and gadgets, and push the game to it’s limits.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Yokai Hunter Shintaro folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.