Yakuza Kiwami Free Download v5 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
1995, Kamurocho… Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, takes the fall for the murder of a crime boss to protect his sworn brother, Akira Nishikiyama, and his childhood friend, Yumi. 2005… Akira Nishikiyama has become a changed man. Yumi is nowhere to be found. Ten billion yen has gone missing from the Tojo Clan’s coffers, putting the organization on the brink of civil war. And Kazuma Kiryu is released from prison to a world he no longer recognizes. With enhanced gameplay, an expanded cinematic story, the return of the battle styles from Yakuza 0, more nightlife spots, and re-recorded audio by the series cast, Yakuza Kiwami is the ultimate and most “extreme” version of the original vision of the series, now optimised for PC with 4K resolutions, uncapped framerates, customisable controls and ultra-widescreen support.
The PS2-era brawling gameplay is refined for the current gen with Kazuma Kiryu fighting his way through the ranks of Yakuza, only to wind up protecting a young girl whose aunt (and who happens to be Kiryu’s childhood sweetheart) is missing…along with 10 billion yen. Newcomers or those whose Yakuza experience started with Yakuza 0 will have familiar, exacting controls, top-notch SEGA localization, and a solid starting point for entering the Yakuza franchise fresh. Completely new to Kiwami is the “Majima Everywhere” system, where the series’ deranged, one-eyed maniac will constantly surprise and challenge Kiryu to combat when he least expects it. Kiwami is rebuilt from the ground up with all new HD assets, exclusive Japanese voice audio re-recorded by the series cast, and more; optimized for the PlayStation 4 and running in 1080p/60fps.
I have not completed too long ago, but this is probably the best game I have ever played. The aesthetics are gorgeous, the music is stunning and has me listening to the OST on Spotify most days, the story is phenomenal, everything about it screams quality and elegance. It’s not a rhythm game at its core, but rhythm ties the entire game together so the change in playstyles doesn’t seem as abrasive. Buy it, play it, regardless of the price. Flawless, perfect, the first game I’d ever rate 100/100. This game touched me in a way no other game did before. The gorgeous visuals and the best ost I ever heard, paired with a compelling and subtle narrative, and gameplay that is simple but engaging turns It into an experience that transcends the limitations of its own media.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6870
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Yakuza Kiwami folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.