Yakuza Kiwami 2 Free Download v1.4 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Kazuma Kiryu thought his Tojo Clan days were behind him. He and the young girl in his care, Haruka Sawamura, have built a peaceful life from the ashes of conflict. All it took was a single gunshot to shatter that peace. Yukio Terada, the Fifth Chairman of the Tojo Clan, has been assassinated. With war on the horizon, the legendary Dragon of Dojima is pulled back into the world he wanted to leave behind. Kiryu must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon. Rebuilt from the ground up, Yakuza Kiwami 2 uses the Dragon Engine to update one of the series stand-out titles into a modern classic. The PC version includes all the enthusiast features you’ve come to expect: 4K resolution, unlocked framerates, customizable controls, and robust graphics options.
Play fan favorite minigames including updated versions of the Cabaret Club simulator and Clan Creator, or check out all new additions like golf bingo and Toylets. Also new to Kiwami 2 is the ‘Majima Saga’ which features Goro Majima in his own playable adventure revealing events that occur prior to the game. And it is amazing. Kamurocho and Sotenbori look and feel so real now. Beating the realism I thought could not be beaten in the earlier games. I could now enter any buildings or fights with hardly pauses in between. Which makes exploration a lot more fun and immersive. Combat wise, The switch from multiple combat styles to 1 combat style wasn’t something I liked. But I do know of people who liked the simplification to Kiryu 1 true dragon style and find that a realistic part of Kiryu progression.
The story, however, most certainly is. It feels like a step up from Kiwami in pretty much every way, though out of the three titles I’ve played so far, I’d still say Yakuza 0 stands alone. Still, it’s extremely wacky, surprisingly emotional, & while it might be a bit too reliant on the “Rule of Cool” for some, for me, I wouldn’t want it any other way. If by the end of the series I don’t see Kiryu punch a moving tank to a standstill, I’ll be feeling disappointed, because he’s punched pretty much everything else up until this point! The combat is sadly something I’m yet to bond with, though. It feels like something that’s gatekeeping me from enjoying the story, although thankfully you an trivialize most of it with consumables & weapons. I understand it’s all part of the spectacle, & it might just be that 3D brawlers just aren’t my jam, but I cannot recommend it based on the combat alone Fortunately, I don’t have to.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470, 3.2 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, 2 GB / Radeon HD 7870, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 42 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Yakuza Kiwami 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.