Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Step into a living comic book in this new take on the Ninja Gaiden series. Brandishing his ninja sword and the mecha weapons in his cyber arm, Yaiba slaughters zombies with brutal, over-the-top abandon. Will you slice enemies to pieces, crush them with Yaiba’s cyborg arm or just rip off a zombie’s arms to use as nunchucks? I want to clear something up before I move on here. This game is NOT a traditional Ninja Gaiden game, if you couldn’t already tell. I feel as though some people were looking for a Ninja Gaiden 4, a true sequel to Gaiden 2 (because 3 was definitely a different, less satisfying beast). So Yaiba. This game is the extreme opposite of a true Ninja Gaiden game in many ways. However, it is also like those games in many ways as well. Let me explain.
I’ve played Ninja Gaiden 1-3, beginning from the original xbox. I was never great at them, constantly getting punished just like every other regular joe, but I beat all three. I’ve read from others that this isn’t a true Ninja Gaiden, that it’s easier, that it’s more or less terrible. Sure, if you were amazing at the first two, maybe this one wasn’t that next level of challenge you were looking for. But let me tell you this. If you are used to the blocking/counter system of games such as mad max and batman, this game will toss you around like a baby back There is little to no leeway in your counter timing, and on top of that the moments when you can block/counter are random and unpredictable. Even the enemies that are predictable are so quick to react it’s hard to gauge when to counter. Even on the first level I had a few moments where i found myself getting killed simply because I couldn’t react to my opponent’s attacks quick enough. Very Ninja Gaiden to me.
Moving on, in terms of the series itself, this is not a progression of the Ryu Hayabusa story, at least as far as I can tell. Quite the opposite. You play as the antagonist (the bad dude) to Ryu in this game. You play as the man who wants to KILL Ryu, and will do what he has to in order to find and defeat him. So no, in that way this is not a typical Ninja Gaiden. This dude is foul mouthed, generally uncaring, sarcastic, and everything that Ryu is not. A large depature from the original series.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows®
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 or better
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.