Worlds End Club Free Download v1.0.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Twelve kids, A 1200km journey A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action. A “dream team” adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa‘s Kazutaka Kodaka as creative director. In an elementary school in Tokyo, there’s a club called the “Go-Getters Club”, made up from oddball kids from all over Japan. Reycho and the other members are somehow different than the other kids around them. Then, one day, during the summer…
While on the bus for their class trip, they get into an accident. When they wake up, they’re in a theme park under the sea. Reycho and the others are trapped inside this strange, long-abandoned place. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a mysterious clown appears and orders them to play a.
Before any of them can figure out what’s happening, they’re fighting for their very lives.Will they be able to survive and make it out of this weird place? The kids are all lost and confused… But then, extraordinary powers begin to awaken within them. While at the same time…”Abnormal events” are occurring all over the Earth. It’s more kids-oriented and naive. That’s not a bad thing just, well…i’m not in this game target audience, it’s too childish for me. That said, it has some good plot twists (as expected from Uchikoshi and Kodaka) and nice characters. Definentely can recommend for kids 10-14 years old, and well, you can get some pleasure of it even if you’re much older. The gameplay is…fine, i guess, can’t say anything particularly good or bad about it, the graphics and music are very nice. PC port had some problems with AMD CPU at the launch day, but now they’re fixed. Overall, PC port is OK, “it just works”, as once was said by wise and mighty Todd Howard.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or 12 compatible, DirectX 11 compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the World’s End Club folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.