World of Contraptions Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
World of Contraptions is a physics-based building game in which you build the most varied contraptions to solve the most diverse types of obstacles and puzzles. Win dozens of levels with different types of obstacles. Design the best contraption for each challenge using a giant collection of blocks with different functionalities. Each stage offers a unique challenge or a combination of challenges. These challenges can be physical obstacles such as ramps, walls, bridges, narrow passages, holes, etc. Or destructive obstacles like mines, explosive barrels and traps. Or even interactive obstacles such as levers that modify the scenario by opening doors, lowering bridges, etc. For each challenge offered in the World of Contraptions levels, you can count on a gigantic collection of blocks with different types of functionality. Structural blocks to define the shape of your contraption, wheels for movement, motors to give life to your creation, in addition to several other auxiliary blocks that can be useful to overcome different types of obstacles.
Building is quite enjoyable and intuitive, but would benefit from a few extra features like a mirror mode and the ability to move groups of parts around independantly. The game is still quite early into its life, so these may yet be implemented. There are few restrictions on what one can build with the parts available, and it’s a great way to flex your creative muscles. Controlling the vehicles you create is also enjoyable, as there can be as much skill involved in the operation as in the building. The physics system really highlights the flaws of a poorly designed contraption, and makes using a well designed one very satisfying. The biggest criticism I can make regarding the vehicle operation is the controls; players can bind different keys to the operation of all the various parts, but it can get a bit unwieldy with complex machines. The ability to highlight a single part/vehicle and control only that would be very welcome.
It took me about 7 hours to complete all the challenges in the campaign, and overall, I had a good time doing it. Many levels, however, could essentially be ‘brute-forced’, i.e., I could just fling my core block or a small vehicle to the end without actually doing the challenge properly. One doesn’t have to do it that way, of course, but I find that knowing there’s an easy and equally effective solution available dampens my desire to be creative and think of something more complex. WoC is Steam Workshop compatible, and allows players to upload their saved vehicles, as well as custom levels. At the time of this review, however, only 20 or so levels have been uploaded. This number will undoubtedly grow much larger as the game gains players, and should eventually provide a good amount of extra content.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core (64-bit)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the World of Contraptions folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.