World after War Free Download [v0.72] [Crazy Forge Studio] PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from.
About The Game
people,a great war that has wrecked the whole world, now you are the leader of the group, you and 5 other beautiful women,you need to keep that place in order, go out in the world in search of resources, keep the base with a good supply of water, food and electricity, improve your base to make your roommates happy, repair build robots to collect resources, study and discover new improvements and technologies and survive in this apocalyptic world! Wonderful game, even though it is a little grind even when all currently available research and building is done you just break even once all the girls are there and you use the neutral amount of food and water.
There are some bugs but not game breaking, excited for the combat one when you have a custom name to be fixed. I can’t wait for more content. Lot of complaints bout the “landlady” Tenant” thing here, but it is easily fixed using options in the bedroom. it does have a bug where it needs be reset if you use more than one save file, or you can copy the roles file from the save file you set it in to the new one you’re using. And complaints about the English. it’s not as bad as 95% or more of the games on this site with the English. Complaints about no advancement in relationships, they are based around the quests, and guess what? IT’S NOT A FINISHED GAME!! After playing this game for a few seconds, I could have easily given it a perfect five rating because it looked interesting.
World after War Pre-Installed:
Initially HZD looks like a game taking place in prehistoric times. With your hero you use spear, bows and other ranged weapons to fight enemies. And while enemies include humans representing various tribes another group consists of machines. A lot of machines. Machines that look like huge lizards, crocodiles, hawks, bulls, crabs, panthers and even ostriches. But who are these machines and where did they come from? The remains of old buildings and rusted out vehicles confirm something went wrong decades ago. Our protagonist, Aloy, initially wants a place for herself (acceptance is important as she is considered an outcast) but beside trying to improve the relations between various factions she is interested in exploring the story of the machines. As expected this wouldn’t be a real open-world game without skills to purchase and levelling up regularly. Abilities you buy can affect your melee combat, your stealth-based attacks and you can learn not only to override enemies but to mount some of your allied, machinery companions. Both missions and tougher combat give you a lot of XP – to fully max out Aloy you really need to do everything in the world HZD has to offer.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the World after War folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.