Wonhon A Vengeful Spirit Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Set in an alternative 1920s era Korea, Wonhon is a story of a murdered girl who returns to the realm of the living to exact revenge. The girl makes a deal with Jeoseung Saja, the God of Death, who grants her powers to possess living creatures and force them to do her bidding. In return, she must help the spirits of her people find peace by fulfilling their death wishes. The girl can take life force (Qi) from living creatures, turn into a ghost and possess them to exact her revenge. She dispenses justice with her killers’ own hands. The girl is naked to injury. Her ruthless enemies leave no margin for error, so she bides her time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. So what’s this game? Well in addition to the descriptions above I must say, the AIs can be pretty aggressive… not knowing the map fully on first tries, you are prone to die a lot. (remember: your hon gauge fills up when newly possessing someone and use a bit of that to dash through walls at the end of the gauge to get away) The game does let you play with fewer enemies if you die too many times or are having trouble but no real manual difficulty setting which I like. It’s immersive. You can’t choose the difficulty in life. It was nightmare mode for the Koreans in 1920 every day.
Each episode is SO heart-tearing, worst of all, they are all TRUE STORIES of Korean history. The darkest time in history. Yes the characters and specific events are fictional but these kinds of things really happened. Right up to the AI soldiers being really really trigger happy, even to their own men. Controller support is seamless and the music and graphics are all so awesome, it’s really hard to believe this was made by one person. I have played BUSAN SANAI’s earlier game, Maruta Escape which is only on mobile which was a great game in itself, have loved it so much, and am so happy that a bigger, even more stylish game from the dev is out! One level took me over an hour to complete but including that it took about 4 hours to get to the point of beating the general and 6 hours to complete the main story, about an hour to do the challenge missions.. and I’m still not finished….. there’s more to do, modes to unlock, so I’m going through every mission again scouring every inch of the map.. and it’s been rewarding If you read this far I might also tell you the weird symbols on the descriptions are a simple substitution cypher. I’ve already written the answer for you in the discussions.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 capable card, i.e. GTX 650 or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Wonhon A Vengeful Spirit folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.