WitchSpring R Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
WitchSpring R Direct Download
WitchSpring R is a story-driven RPG combining elements of simulation, collecting & crafting, and battling. Play as Pieberry, a white-haired, bunny-eared witch growing up in a forest filled with monsters. To relive her childhood memories (eating delicious food!), she longs to venture among humans, but she can’t find a way to the outside world… until your story begins! A world of new experiences is waiting for YOU to explore with her. Train Pieberry in all kinds of skills to make her more powerful! Your choices decide her future growth Collect and fuse various magic ingredients. Cook magical meals for Pieberry to increase her magic abilities “Feed” unneeded nutrients to Pieberry’s staff to upgrade it in the direction you choose. Follow Pieberry through an all-new story, encountering all sorts of witches, humans, and never-before-seen monsters. Are they friends? Foes? Or…? All kinds of hidden stories are waiting for you to set out and uncover! Magic tomes, recipes, and special items are hiding all over the world for you to discover; Train different types of pets for different types of help on your adventure.
Finally (and most importantly!), our star Pieberry is brought to life with adorable, lively animation and voice acting. She can even dress as a human to sneak into the village! Game froze during a cutscene after 30 minutes of playing without the game allowing you to manually save outside of your home. I am playing on a super computer, prob wasnt on my end. The game kept running (music and animations) but nothing would advance it. there was an update. i am past that part now and it seemed to save a file for me if i hit continue rather than load from the options so maybe there is auto save or sorts, still cant tell yet. changing review to positive for now. The hand-drawn visuals are a feast for the eyes, and each character and location is bursting with personality and charm.
WitchSpring R Direct-Play
Whether you’re exploring the lush forests, mysterious caves, or bustling towns, every corner of Witch Spring feels meticulously crafted, creating a truly immersive experience. The mana system encourages the use of spells even in lower level encounters. The relics make the experience customizable for new OR experienced players. And personally, I loved the story of this game. I find that playing for the true ending is essential, but without spoiling anything, it is very worth it. I can’t recommend this game enough to people who feel unenthused by relentless remakes and ports of these classic JRPG style games and would rather play something new. Keep an open mind, and enjoy! Choose your favorite magic attributes to train, designing your own battle strategy.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4340
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 11.0
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the WitchSpring R folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.