Witchpunk Direct Download
Do you like Halloween? Do you like skeletons, pumpkins, and witches on skateboards? And most importantly, do you like bashing robots with giant, magic hammers? If you do, then get out your magic wands and your spraypaint, because we know a game that you’ll love! Witchpunk is a third-person melee arena combat game where you play as Mollie, a skateboarding witch who battles against a tyrannical corporation seeking to destroy Halloween. Skate around the city and the subway, gaining speed in order to deal devastating blows to robots of all shapes and sizes. Skate faster to slam harder, and use your spells to leave enemies stunned and reeling! Backed with a signature funky beat and comic-inspired visuals, you’ll have a blast as you take down wave after wave of these no-good robots. Once you’ve made your mark on the city, you might even get a chance to show a supremely evil businesswoman what you think about her lousy plans!
The game is short, and could do with more than 1 level, and its not necessarily challenging as it becomes super easy to refill your health completely with heart pickups. The dialog boxes appear while the game is playing, and it becomes difficult to play and read at the same time and some areas allow you to infinitely loop around and gain an insane damage modifier. But after all the negatives, this game is fun. The artstyle is cool and unique and doesn’t distract on what you’re even looking at. The sounds and music are good, and the character designs for the player and the enemy’s look great. The game plays well and feels snappy, and there is not too much going on to get lost. TL:DR short fun game with cool ideas and mechanics.
Witchpunk Direct Play:
The music factors in with this positive review too, it gives me nostalgia. I also love the idea of having something fantasy related tie in with something like skateboarding, I just think it’s a super cool and one-of-a-kind concept. Although, it’s incredibly easy to not die as there are items in the game that spawn in various places that instantly regenerate your health. It’s fairly easy to acquire an outrageous damage boost as well, in some areas even you can sit there and keep the damage multiplier.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Witchpunk folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.