Winter Memories Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Winter Memories Direct Download
After the unforgettable summer memories you’ve made half a year ago, Yui, Rio, and Miyuki are back. With the change of seasons and the cold falling snow, a new page to your story is about to begin. Revisit the peaceful, seaside town, and spend time catching up with your family and friends. What new memories will you make this winter? The pixel art and vibrant colors make the whole world alive, and I do love it. The monster design is a huge plus, creative and distinctive. I was quite fascinated when I first saw the fusion mechanics, and then I realized that YOU CAN FUSE ANY TWO MONSTERS OF THE WHOLE BESTIARY! That’s crazy, as they really sketched over 10,000 combinations! Another standout feature is the groovy retro-futuristic soundtrack that perfectly complements the game’s theme. Some battle music, particularly those with vocals, transient smoothly, making those battles special and immersive.
I just got this game like, a week or so ago, and I’ve played it every day since. I’m pretty confident that I’ve done about everything there is to do- beat the game, got every achievement, maxed out friendship with every companion, faced postgame bosses, gotten five-stars on all 129 monsters, and yet, I still really want to keep playing. I can already tell Cassette Beasts has serious replay value, not because it has a lot of variation between each playthrough, but because it’s just that charming of a game. I would have to seriously reach just to think of a single flaw, there’s almost nothing in the game that isn’t executed perfectly. The artstyle of the overworld is totally adorable, and I love it. I don’t really know how I could describe it, but something about the comfy and high quality art just makes the world feel very alive.
Winter Memories Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I’m a sucker for pixelart, and I’m an even bigger sucker for those animated sprites that every single one of the creatures has- AND every single one of the fusions. Seriously, I don’t even know how that was pulled off, but I’m not complaining. The fact that just about every battle is in a 2v2 format helps a lot, allows you to work with a lot more strategy than you usually could. Each creature has a pretty huge movepool, and the stickers mechanic makes it so that you can get really creative with sets, and switch between them as necessary. There’s even stickers for passive effects you can apply to your creatures in battle, which quickly became one of my favorite things. A lot of them do, indeed, just feel wrong to look at, just as the characters state- and them all being in different art styles is extremely fun.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Winter Memories folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.