Wild Dogs Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Wild Dogs Direct Download
In Wild Dogs the world is under a frantic alien attack. Amidst the chaos and with the army virtually subdued, the deadliest and most inconsequential pair of specialists are called upon to do what must be done. Join the war hunting aliens around the world and in every way possible. A few days before the “Biolab Wars” protocol is activated by the army, Major Frank “Pumpkinhead” Williams and his partner Teddy are summoned to the front lines. Authorized to use all necessary methods, the pair will explode, run over, crush and smear themselves in a lot of alien goo. Major Frank “Pumpkinhead” Williams: A man of few words and lots of action. Weapons specialist and natural pilot. He speaks more than 42 languages just mumbling. Teddy: A cheerful Labrador and stealth expert. A legend in the Wild Dogs kennel.
Blast through 5 scenes full of aliens. Use all available resources such as motorcycles, cars, helicopters and others. The game follows the typical run-and-gun platformer format, but occasionally the game-play changes into a fixed-screen shooter (where you control a vehicle) or precision platformer (where you play as the hero’s dog!). Expect hordes of alien and robotic enemies and lots of mini-bosses (I’m currently in the middle of stage 2 and I’ve already encountered 6). The game’s difficulty is on the higher side, so you’ll likely need to replay each level a few times to practice and get the hang of things. Visually, this game features lovely monochrome pixel art, with color palettes that are reminiscent of the classic Gameboy. The tilesets and character sprites are beautiful and add to the overall nostalgic feel of the game.
Wild Dogs Pre-Installed:
Wild dogs is a fun contra style run and gun game with mans best friend in tow, i love the gameboy look and music it really add the to the style. game play wise its plays great on the run and gun levels with tight controls and a few difrent weapons to pick up but the shooting stages have a bit of momentum to them making it a little hard at first to dodge bullets but you soon get used to it, there a great mix of levels and some surprise stages later on and i am not going to mention here. This game is a a love letter sent to Contra. With its perfectly balanced difficulty, crazy amount of bosses and clever level design, its a superb 2d run-and-gun side scroller. For a negative thing I can point out are: there is a time limit for every level I honestly do not know why, I hate time limits in every game, I want to enjoy the game without rushing it… Weapons could be upgradable if you picked the same one 2nd time in a row, sadly they aren’t. The story and especially the ending of the game is just very bad… I wish this game had a coop mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- Storage: 212 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Wild Dogs folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.