Wife Quest Direct Download
You’ve got a single purpose in Wife Quest: rescue Fernando, your kidnapped husband, who’s been snatched by Morganna, the Dark Elf. During your adventure, you’ll face Morganna’s companions, the Monster Girls. Help Mia, in this 2D retro platformer, a cute and charismatic former warrior who lives alongside Fernando, a mere farmer. Mia happens to be overjealous and quick to anger, but only if faced with anyone who happens to hit on her hubby! Help Mia rescue her beloved and teach those thieves a good lesson. Maybe they’ll learn not to mess with Fernando! High-fi graphics: Gorgeous pixel art, animation and key art; A great journey: Various levels like hills, forests, volcanic landscapes and caves, each presenting unique challenges; Lots of challenges: Face different kinds of Monster Girls like goblins, lamias, slimes and many more; A humorous plot: Wife Quest is filled with amusing interactions between the overjealous Mia and all the Monster Girls who keep getting in her way;
Teach them a good lesson: Watch and help Mia punish those husband-snatching ladies! Each boss has unique animations; Get stronger: Make Mia tougher by unlocking new abilities after defeating each boss and by buying equipment at Ymir’s store; Unlockable content: Wife Quest in-game songs, gallery images (both of the couple and the girls), mini-games, Mia’s finishing move animations and unlockable achievements; Replay value: Unlock Magic Mode that will reward you with new skins for Mia As the game’s target audience, (fan of well done 2D metroidvania/sidescrollers with busty monster girls) I can 100% recommend getting this game. If they had made a giant monster girl, I’d have told the developers to get out of my head. The ogre girls are nice though. As far as actual review stuff. Uh.. Takes about 4-6 hours to play through normal mode. Wait till you finish normal mode to go back and do the challenges.
Wife Quest Direct Play:
Music varies from alright, to good. Nothing super memorable that I’d listen to outside of gameplay though. The sprite work is pretty great. Not the best, but more than go The unlockable art is fully animated full size sprites of the girls and it’s lovely. Gameplay is solid. It can be a little frustrating at times, but not so much that it ruins the experience. The falling leaves level got close though, and I didn’t realize you could dash diagonally so I had a bit of trouble after getting it. Story is cute enough. I enjoyed it. Some of the dialogue is weird due to the strange grunting noises the girls make being spelled out, but that’s just a nitpick.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron G1820 / AMD Athlon II X3 455
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Wife Quest folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.