Who Must Die Direct Download
You are a replacement doctor, responsible for finding out which of the three patients is the one that is contaminated. To do this, you can use a range of experiments to perform on the patients. You can also ask the guard to do the dirty work for you. You must choose only one patient to kill or .. Maybe this job is too hard for you and you will take the last option .. to not choose … What is Who Must Die? Who Must Die is a simulation offering an experience similar to an “escape room” in which you play a doctor. The goal is to make the player aware of his choices and the consequences this may have for a human life. Explore, search, make your choice and observe directly the result of your investigation. We chose to put videos of the team in order to make the game even more fun and convincing. Why did you create Who Must Die? The first prototype of Who Must Die was made for the Epic Game Jam in November 2015. The game won the first prize of the jam and received many positive reviews (youtube, specialized press, Epic Games), The team decided to make it an improved version, longer and mostly replayable.
Interesting premise and execution. We liked the full motion video and how it’s triggered to help figure out who the infected patient is. The background score is appropriately sullen and adds to the weight of the difficult decision the game wants you to feel you have to make. Visually the game also creates some great atmosphere with a nice grain filter and dulled colors. Gameplay itself is somewhat minimal with the player mainly operating buttons and levers and seeing reactions. You can also just fast track everything by guessing which of the 3 patients is infected, and if you get it wrong, you can just speed back to that point in the game and try again. Granted, that’s really only going to cheat yourself out of trying to figure it out (although we did this and,
Who Must Die Direct Play:
With the doctor running in and out of the bunker in like 2 minutes, felt like some kind of superhero. What is White Chamber? We are 5 French students who are passionate about video games at the end of the course. This small motivated team and full of ambition is composed of 2 Game artists, 2 Game Programmers and 1 Sound designer. The game is published by Plugin Digital which allows us to propose you today this game on Steam.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Core I5 6600k
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Who Must Die folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.