Where Cards Fall Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Where Cards Fall Direct Download
Spread cards to build houses and solve over fifty tricky spatial puzzles. Exercise your imagination and strategic thinking skills. Includes innovative gestural controls for mouse and keyboard, plus controller support. Bring formative memories to life through your puzzle-solving prowess. Explore the nature of memory and pause to reflect on your own past. Unique art style inspired by contemporary artistic movements. Enchanting visuals complemented by immersive audio and an original soundtrack. It takes a long time to actually start getting tricky, and at all times it kind of feels like it’s dragging out the game’s length with how slowly new mechanics are introduced and combined.
The story is also hit or miss as it has no real dialogue, so you have to really just intuit what’s going on based on context you pick up. the presentation is generally pretty great, and the puzzles are fun thinkers particularly once you get to the trickier ones (and if you get stuck there’s a hint system though it’s sometimes less than helpful). None of the other issues (apart from the movement and isometric view) really get in the way if you really get into the groove. Upon finishing each level, you’ll be shown a small snippet of the protagonist’s life, and while at first I was very confused by the different characters and having trouble keeping them and the narrative straight, after about an hour I had a solid hold on what was happening, and was really enjoying the story.
Where Cards Fall Pre-Installed:
The puzzles are engaging and challenging and the atmosphere is wonderful, I highly recommend it to players who struggle with anxiety – all of the game’s features, combined, make the game quite distracting (in the best sense), and for me it was a pleasant break from my own thoughts. The character controls really awkwardly, especially on the sloped surfaces, and the isometric view, while nice to look most of the time, very often makes it WAY harder to actually solve the puzzles because there’s rarely an easily-visible reference grid for heights and you can’t spin the camera around to different angles to check heights or distances.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | AMD Phenom II X2 550
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250, 1 GB | ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Where Cards Fall folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.