WHAT THE GOLF Free Download v08.04.2022 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Sure, it has ‘golf’ in the title but that’s about where the similarity to golf ends. WHAT THE GOLF? is at heart a comedy game with puzzles, challenges and loads of surprises. Okay, so there’s a bit of what you might recognise as golf in there but loads more of what definitely isn’t! Confused? Excellent! Try Sporty Sports!, It’s Snowtime, A Hole New World or one of the hundreds of other incomprehensible levels, featuring toasters, hot dogs, office chairs and a multitude of utterly random objects. Grab your clubs (string of sausages, frozen rubber glove, it doesn’t matter which) and tee off into a hilarious anarchic world. Share your screen with a friend via Steam Remote Play Together and spread the crazy.
At the same time, there is very little golf in What the Golf? because What the Golf?’s golf is almost always something other than golf. Sometimes it’s soccer or bowling, sometimes it’s a first-person shooter or an interplanetary physics simulation, sometimes it’s snowboarding or a driving game, and sometimes it’s a cowboy spitting into a bucket while electric fans try to blow his loogie off course. It’s also lovely and funny, has a delightful soundtrack, is full of secrets and references, and is occasionally quite challenging. It’s a journey through a strange and surprising world where everything is golf even when it isn’t. And when you finish What the Golf? you don’t so much feel as if you’ve won at golf as you have defeated Golf itself.
What the Golf? has one simple system you learn immediately: Pull back, aim, and release. This same control scheme is used in every level of the game, and for moving around the map between holes and levels—though when golf turns into bowling, cycling, archery, soccer, or any of the other things it routinely turns into, finishing the level is rarely as clear cut as simply pulling back and releasing. Sometimes there are explosive barrels. Sometimes kids kick your ball away. Sometimes the pole you’re aiming for flees It’s a hilarious and surprising game. Every time something funny happened I recorded it, and now I probably have about forty-five damn minutes of footage that I’m not going to put in gif form (with the exception of the handful you see here) because the surprises are much better if you discover them yourself. Sometimes what you think you’re going to be sending across the “golf” “course” isn’t what actually moves when you release your mouse button. Sometimes there’s a silly pun that fills the screen when you’ve finished a level. I laughed a lot while playing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, 2 GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the WHAT THE GOLF folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.