Westmark Manor Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Westmark Manor Direct Download
What lurks in the darkest corners of the mansion? Face your fears to uncover the terrifying secrets held within. It will not give them up willingly though, it will test your worth with mysteries to solve, and push your sanity to the edge of madness, or maybe, beyond… Taunting you, testing you…You will need all your wits and bravery to face the darkness and the terrors it holds, whilst trying to stay alive. Only the esoteric few will succeed. Do you have what it takes? Westmark Manor is a journey into the occult, a mind-bending survival horror game, with a heavy focus on solving puzzles and exploration, inspired by the formidable H.P. Lovecraft. Theodore Westmark is a curator at the department of ancient history. A man who has seen many odd things in his life but has delved into research into the occult as of late.
He has devoted years of his life in the search for an ancient alchemical formula that is said to control space and time. He found what he was looking for in Vörnum, an island off the coast of Norway. He brought all the material back to his home in order to study it without distractions. Theodore believes this would free his wife Elizabeth from her nightmarish illness but something darker and more sinister is hidden within those passages, or even himself. You will make your way through the volumes of corridors and rooms inside the mansion, and the darkness of the grounds outside, uncovering secrets and solving clues to reveal answers that will let you continue your journey. Some of the puzzles may require multiple answers or items to unlock the next stage, and various objects will aid you, either guiding you, or will assist you in survival. Don’t ignore anything, everything could be (and probably is) important! Manage your inventory wisely, and guard your map with your life!
Westmark Manor Direct Play:
The main gameplay consists of finding stuff and gaining access to new locations… in your own house. Gameplay contains heavy elements of resource management and watching your health and sanity, as well as your light sources. You find matches (one a time… why are there no matchboxes?), different kinds of keys (why are there locked doors, boxes, chests and caskets everywhere in your house?), stuff to make potions or identify items, items to use somewhere else to solve puzzles. Saving is possible at podiums spread over the house… but costs you one of your valuable sanity points. You can buy an amulet to avoid this. When you die, you can revive yourself using… a sanity point. Not a good idea, imho. Inventory is limited to a certain number of items, once it is full you cannot take anything anymore. What’s worse, when you try to take something new the game now just tells you that your invcentory is full and not even what you were trying to pick up.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Westmark Manor folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.