Welcome Back Daddy Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Welcome Back Daddy Direct Download
Coming back home as a father is not an easy thing sometimes. You had a tough time at your office and you just want to sit back and relax at your new home. Next thing you know, you got your family against you. How long can you keep your sanity? There’s an in-game chat when you’re near those of your own species or are in a group together. You can also communicate just using the broadcast system to let others know where you’re at, if you’re friendly/aggressive and if you need help. It’s simple, but I’ve enjoyed learning what each sound means for the different dinos. It’s again one of those things that just makes it so immersive. Being in the middle of no where and suddenly hearing a noise, or hearing all the different calls going off in the distance.
There’s plenty of wonk to be had. More so if you’re going into the game specifically wanting to fight. Having great ping and still getting chomped by someone WAY FAR behind you sucks, has happened to me multiple times. Dinos that pounce seem to have a rough time with that as well because of the desync. Depending on what you’re playing as that can be a one shot kill. It really makes it so you have to be looking around you at all times. The time when you CAN’T look around is when you’e eating/drinking, it locks your camera to only be able to look forward and diagonal. You can take lil breaks or for food use the “grab” option to take a chunk and run somewhere safe, but with that bug it can be kinda worrisome either way.
Welcome Back Daddy Direct Play:
You can win fights, but each fight raises the Aggro of the hive which means more powerful aliens enter the map and try to hunt you down, namely the Crusher and the Praetorian. The Crusher is more brute force, while the Praetorian will try to hit and run you while also calling a hunt on you The story is well… it’s an Aliens story with a few interesting twists. It does very much feel like it could slot into the movie franchise especially after Aliens: Resurrection, i’d compare it to some of the books i’ve read way back in the day. There is a few interesting ideas presented but with the ideas we already know they kinda play ball with it. The Weyland-Yutani people are all corrupt, the marines are all genuinely trying to do the right thing and there’s another human faction which you can guess does what.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD 5500
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Welcome Back Daddy folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.