We Are OFK Direct Download
From indie pop band OFK: a musical origin story and interactive E.P. about four friends dreaming, dating, and paying rent in Los Angeles. A story of making art, what we risk, and what thrives for it. A Making-of-the-Band Series & Interactive EP Itsumi Saito just moved Downtown and broke up with her long-term girlfriend, leaning into her dream of making it in music. But juggling practice, friends, a brutal commute to the west side, and a full-time job… Itsu is struggling to establish herself in the cutthroat music scene of LA. When she talks her way into a shmoozy Hollywood party and makes friends with a rising music producer, she sees a chance to bring her dreams a little closer. We Are OFK is an interactive tv show of arguing over lyrics, sending sad texts, and playing Interactive Music Videos, including OFK’s debut single “Follow/Unfollow” and more!
The only gameplay mechanics are choosing your answers (it doesn’t affect the outcome much, the story is linear) and minigames during the song levels but it works and doesn’t make the game less enjoyable or boring. The characters are down to earth and relatable, you can easily empathize with every one of them. Great game to just wind down after a stressful day. The story telling, voice acting and music are all on point. If your a music lover then this is a story you must listen to! It’s inspired me a lot and helped me heal. I hope to hear more and see more games. I’d definitely share this. I really enjoy the story telling element, the visuals, and the music! The main characters are really relatable and inspiring. The music is very chill, I’m in love with it. Each episode is fun and I can’t wait to finish it and replay it again, choosing different options. It’s a nice, slow paced game for those who really enjoy a good story and great voice work.
We Are OFK Direct Play:
Gameplay wise it’s a very fluid and enjoyable experience as far as 2D fighters go. There’s a lot to work with here in terms of the skill ceiling while also being incredibly easy to get into even if you never played a fighting game in your life. The character roster is distinct and comes in many flavors that you can bet at least one of them will be to your liking. As far as offline content goes it features a serviceable arcade mode that does its job but nothing on the level of Tekken regarding quality. As for the plot, the new character Labrys is a fantastic introduction and her origin story was delightfully tragic. The callbacks to Persona 3 feel very nostalgic. Sho Minazuki not so much. The story is very dependant on you knowing/having played their one of/both of the respective entries for you to understand it so that’s best done before getting into this if you plan on playing through the story. Story mode also features an ‘Automatic’ mode for you to toggle if you just wanna experience the story but don’t want to do any of the fighting and just let the CPU do it for you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 or similar
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the We Are OFK folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.