Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II Free Download v2.6.10236 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Developed by award winning studio Relic Entertainment, Dawn of War II ushers in a new chapter in the acclaimed RTS series – taking players to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an Elite Strike Force on a mission to save the galaxy. It’s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia – a cluster of worlds on the edge of the galaxy – where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this sector of space, battling for the greatest of stakes – not only for control of Sub-Sector Aurelia – but the fate of each race.
With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through your chosen race’s epic campaign. Clash with the enemies on battlefield ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the galaxy. Also included is The Last Stand, a co-operative game mode featuring user controlled heroes fighting waves of enemies.
Get straight into the action to experience intense melee and devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee sync-kills to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes. Command an elite strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game. Play through the entire single player campaign co-operatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime. Utilizing Relic’s proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 Dawn of War II delivers cinematic visuals, detailed graphics and amazing special effects.
The Forsaken Masters each have their own style of mission and each of these missions has many variations. As you explore deeper into Wraeclast, the pool of available variations increases to challenge you in new ways. All of the Missions and their variations can occur anywhere in the game, including within end-game Maps. In their extensive travels throughout Wraeclast, the Forsaken Masters have discovered ideal locations for an Exile to use as their own secret Hideout. Once you’ve earned a Master’s trust, you may be taken to a Hideout, where you can create your own personalised town. Masters residing in your Hideout offer you daily Missions and train you in advanced crafting options. Use your Hideout as a quiet place to craft after battle, or expand it and use it as a personalised Guild Hall with hundreds of decorations.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: P4 3.2 GHz (single core) or any Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: A 128MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) – Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB of uncompressed Hard Drive space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.