War and Peace Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
War and Peace Direct Download
AVALON DIGITAL has captured the look, feel, challenge, and excitement of the classic board game War and Peace and brought it to life on your computer. Solo mode against the AI in some scenarios allows you to become Napoleon as you lead your armies from the fields of France to the steppes of Russia, and from the deserts of Egypt to the mountains of Spain. Or you stand against him as Blucher, Kutuzov, the Duke of Wellington, or any of a score of other famous generals as you plan your strategies to turn the tide of the Napoleonic Wars. And you can play all scenarios and campaigns in multiplayer (2 players). Fight on land and at sea in short scenarios that cover every major strategic operation from 1796 to 1815, or do it all in a grand campaign that may – or may not – end on the field of Waterloo.
War and Peace is a monthly turn-based, hex-based (40 miles each), strategic game. Dozens of individually named and rated generals lead armies composed of abstract strength points each representing roughly 5,000 men infantry or cavalry and their intrinsic artillery. Every major – and minor – power of the Napoleonic Wars is represented with its own set of individual pieces, each of which is depicted by square counters illustrated with a soldier attired in the uniform unique to their nation and type. The mix of forces includes everything from Spanish partisans and Prussian Landwehr on up to Russian Cossacks and Napoleon’s Old Guard, and more. The game also includes squadrons of ships of the line and transports with which players can wage both a global naval struggle – or recreate the situations that led to the epic clashes at the Nile, Copenhagen, and, of course, Trafalgar.
War and Peace Pre-Installed:
Different playing modes: solitaire play against the AI All the historical scenarios from the boardgame. Some have been thoroughly tested to be solo against AI (and can also be played in multiplayer mode), others are 2-players multiplayer-only for now (the Solo vs AI will come during the next months). Varied Hex maps with a scale of 40 miles per hex, weather zones, major cities for production and victory. 6 Major Powers, playable inside Pro or Anti-French Alliance, dozens of minor nations and powers. 5 different types of infantry, 3 of cavalry, all rated for their morale (i.e. quality) levels Warship or Transport naval squadrons All main historical leaders present March to the sounds of guns, conduct forced marches, fight pitched battles, entrench your armies, lay siege, and engage in amphibious, economic, and guerrilla warfare Production system for the grand campaign to create your own reinforcements Turn-based system, scale of one month per turn, with different phases: Attrition, Alliance, Reinforcements, Movement and Combat.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10+
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the War and Peace folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.