Wandering Sword Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Wandering Sword Direct Download
Journey through over 75 breathtaking locations across 5 diverse regions, each echoing the richness and allure of ancient China’s tradition and landscape. Explore a world filled with bustling ancient Chinese towns, scenic mountains, picturesque rivers, dangerous lairs, treacherous terrains and more! Utilizing Unreal Engine 4, Wandering Sword portrays a captivating blend of traditional pixel art graphics seamlessly layered onto immersive 3D landscapes. Drawing upon the charm of classic pixel-based martial arts games, the game infuses modern visual effects to elevate every moment in its Wuxia world. Wandering Sword introduces an innovative combat system that operates on a tiled board and offers players the flexibility to switch between turn-based and real-time mode. This dual mode approach caters to both traditional RPG players who prefer a slower pace and those who enjoy real-time action that demands quick reflexes. Wandering Sword brings to life a diverse array of martial arts moves and weaponry. As you traverse the land, you’ll unravel hundreds of martial arts techniques and weapon styles.
Cultivate your energy through meridian points, gain expertise in both external and internal forms, and achieve true mastery of martial prowess. In Wandering Sword, building relationships with NPCs is an integral part of your journey. Recruit up to 14 unique martial artists to join you on your adventures, each with their distinctive abilities. Who knows, you may even find love in this intricate world of martial arts! Delve into an immersive Wuxia adventure with Wandering Sword. Boasting multiple endings shaped by your choices you make and a plethora of side quests that supplement the main storyline, enjoy over 20 hours of engaging gameplay that promises high replayability and a fresh experience with each adventure. There are quest systems, relationship systems, crafting systems, items, equipment, multiple weapon and attack types, at least 3 different ways to level up your characters, a roster of 15 heroes — *takes a breath* and pretty great graphics and music too.
Wandering Sword Pre-Installed:
It’s an imperfect experience however – the minimum resolution is 1080p, meaning you’ll only be able to play it comfortably when docked if you are on Steam Deck. There are no UI scaling options, despite desperately needing them. Also, the gamepad controls are technically 100% functional, but it feels like one of the console iterations of the Infinity Engine games. That is, it feels *pretty* good, but certain things are clunky and it could have done with a few extra weeks in testing. I have two points of criticism: first, controller support “technically” works, but isn’t great. Mouse is worlds better, Steam deck / controller works good thanks to the touchpad. Second, the translation to English isn’t fantastic.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD FX-4350 / Intel® Core™ i3-3210
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 260X (2GB VRAM) / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750(2GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Wandering Sword folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.