Vosphia Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Vosphia Direct Download
Vosphia is a game where you can explore the beautiful world whilst experiencing various gameplay features such as building, crafting, fishing, farming, and more. By harvesting various materials in the world, build and create great halls that are personalized for your own liking. GATHER AND CRAFT From the peaceful plains to the dangerous dark forest, gather the abundant resources and goods to craft tools, potions, and other items that will significantly help your adventure in the world of Vosphia. CREATE YOUR OWN STORY Whether you build a big castle in the plains or fight the monsters in the world, create your own story and experience a personalized story that you wish to create. So this is super early but I got about 10 hours out of it messing around with the current quests and content. So after playing a bit more, this is a little bit like Outward if it would have been early access and come out after one month of coding. The pieces are there: crafting, fighting, magic, archery, etc.
There is a large world but no mini-map or even world map that I could find. Teleporters do not exist yet but there is a horse to ride around. Honestly, I’ve seen released games that had less content, but this game needs npcs something fierce to give it a lived-in feel. Character graphics are horrible and walking is too noisy and the amount of dust kicked up would empty the Sahara in a week. This game is in the really early stages. Probably too early for even a review yet, however, I like the game and would like to see development continue so i’m giving it a thumbs up as I really have seen worse. The graphics are good, the world looks very nice. Character animation seems pretty rough but at least it’s third person. I prefer third person over first person. The Character creation was very clunky and didn’t seem to want to respond to input controls so i didn’t get the character I was going for but hopefully that will worked out.
There is a building and crafting system, a story and quests, NPC’s to interact with and so on. This is the type of game alot of people will like when it gets further on in it’s development. I have only put about a half hour in the game so cant say much except that it is playable, it looks nice and yes its rough. Don’t expect a full polished game with loads and loads of content because it’s early access. I just started to get into RPG games and this was my first RPG game that I played and it has been great. Still in its early stages, but can’t wait to see how it develops in the future. Although it lacks some of the polish of other AAA RPGs, its planned and current content is enough to give me high hopes for this game’s future.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
- Storage: 22 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Vosphia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.