Voidigo Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Voidigo is a chaotic and colorful roguelite shooter with a focus on dynamic boss fights. Or use one of the melee weapons if you prefer a more personal approach. After about three and a half hours, I’ve beaten my first run of Voidigo. But like all good roguelites, that is not the real end. At its core Voidigo is a pretty standard roguelite, but there are some differences. The first is that bosses are not locked to a boss room. Instead, they wander around the map with their health bar locked until you kill off the crystal scattered around the floor that protect them. Each crystal makes a portion of there health bar damageable. Additionally, this game has a jump mechanic where you can jump on enemies’ heads to stun them for a bit. Something I find interesting is that you do not need to kill all the enemies to progress to the next room. Simply smashing the crystal will unlock the door.
Where Voidigo really shines is its design. Not always mechanically, as most of the bosses feel very similar during battle, but from an art standpoint. All of the enemies, including bosses, characters, and weapons, look great and unique. The weapons even all feel unique and of the ones of tried, are fun to use. This is an amazing roguelite/twin-stick shooter. It has a ton of variety, lots of polish, and just all around good game design. The various weapons and upgrades are fun to discover play with, the various environments and bosses are fun too. This game is still in early access but it feels like a finished game. My only complaint is that there isn’t any online multiplayer to co-op with friends. online co-op would really make this game stand out. It reminds me of the gungeon and risk of rain kinda smashed into one but even better than that sounds. If you like twin-stick shooters and/or roguelites and juicy pixel art then this is for you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit) or above
- Processor: i3-530 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 425M
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Voidigo folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.