VOIDCRISIS Direct Download
VOIDCRISIS” is a tower offense game playable by up to four people on an undulating battlefield. Players operate combat bio-machines called VA (Vital Armor) to investigate the recurring appearance of Time Cracks on Jupiter’s moon Callisto, a phenomenon known as the “VOIDCRISIS”. Work together to overcome challenging battles! Form a team of up to four players in multiplayer mode. Each stage features legions of enemies attacking in waves. Battle as a team to clear stages and defeat increasingly powerful enemies. In addition to employing your VA’s techniques, party coordination, strategy, and spatial awareness are all key to victory. Battle on an ever-changing map. The zones change with every match, including turret placement, the path of projectiles, and the enemy’s invasion route.
Take in stylish graphics featuring dynamic mechanical art shaders. Dynamic mechanical art shaders have been used to bring the essence of CG box art from robot plastic models to the game. This achieves a sense of immersion and lavishness not found in other robot games. Screenshot game highlights to create your own gallery of glorious images that look like box art. Despite two galactic wars fought to achieve dominance, humanity remains divided into seven factions. In order to continue warfare, mankind has begun constructing a new artificial battlefield, the battle territory. There, the battle to determine who will rule the stars, known as local warfare, is set to commence.
There’s a good game here but not as a tower defense game. If this was the groundwork for a MOBA I’d be rather excited but as it is, it’s a boring tower defense game. Neither is it fast and engaging or slow and tactical. This could work if there was a competitive multilayer element where you could summon troops and fight for objectives against a smart ( player ) foe. On the other hand you could try speeding up the game and make it more of a visual spectacle and pay more like Zone of Enders or daemon x machina with dynamic co-operative missions. Projectiles could also act like they do in the Nier franchise but that’s just a personal preference. What I do like is is the art style and how the UI looks ( for the most part ). The voice acting is also nice but albeit overwhelming during missions. I really think There’s good game here, but not in its current iteration.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 1030 / RADEON RX 550
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the VOIDCRISIS folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.