Void Scrappers Direct Download
Collect scrap dropped by your defeated enemies. Use it to upgrade your ship until it becomes unstoppable. Fight and destroy bosses and grab the weapons they drop. Blast hordes of aliens with various projectiles, explosions and kinetic orbitals. Unlock new characters with unique abilities and new weapon and upgrade types. Permanently upgrade your ship stats in between runs. Void Scrappers is bound to appeal to fans of Vampire Survivors and other games in the horde survival bullet heaven genre, particularly those that are looking for an injection of pace and smooth movement. Basically, Vampire Survivors in space. It’s solid. Feels highly polished and plays well, although it lacks the depth and personality of VS and there is also much less content here. The biggest drawback of Void Scrappers is the meta progression doesn’t feel anywhere near as exciting or game changing; there is much less variety. Still, for the few bucks that these games cost, they are both a very easy recommendation.
There are a lot of “Roguelike Arena” games flooding the market in the wake of Vampire Survivors, and they all have their own schtick, but Void Scrappers is the one I’ve found that delivers the gameplay you’re looking for while doing enough ‘new’ to be worthwhile on its own. Overall giving you a faster, sci-fi take on the “just keep moving” formula, the visuals and aesthetics are great as is all of the presentation, and there is an excellent mix of in-run and permanent progression that makes every attempt rewarding. Highly recommend Void Scrappers! Vampire Survivor (VS) meets Nova Drift (ND). Higher base movement speed and slight movement drift that fits the space genre, making the game quicker paced than VS, without being a obnoxiously drifty as ND.
Void Scrappers Direct Play:
Despite it not being in early access anymore it seem to be well under development, I’m playing a beta right now that bring an important feature to the game soonish. More synergy between the weapons and abilities, more action in general as, by example, boosting in enemy packs is a well supported play style. It’s easy to start with one-handed simple controls – no effort at all. But after a few hours you find yourself trying different characters and upgrade combinations. One more try and I’ll go sleep, I promise. Just the curse of “one The player is given a dash with invincibility to compensate for situations with no out, making the slight loss of control through drifting more fair. Pros: Nicer graphics than VS and some unique (weapon independant) upgrades, also the game costs less than a coffee at Starbucks. Cons: No map variety, UI could be more informative and (as off release day) does have crashbugs.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Void Scrappers folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.