Viscera Cleanup Detail Free Download v1.14 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Disaster! An alien invasion and subsequent infestation have decimated this facility. Many lives were lost, the facility was ruined and the aliens were unstoppable. All hope was lost until one survivor found the courage to fight back and put the aliens in their place! It was a long and horrific battle as the survivor dueled with all manner of terrifying life-forms and alien mutations, but our hero won out in the end and destroyed the alien menace! Humanity was saved! Unfortunately, the alien infestation and the heroic efforts of the courageous survivors have left rather a mess throughout the facility. As the janitor, it is your duty to get this place cleaned up. So grab your mop and roll up your sleeves, this is gonna be one messy job. Today, you’re on Viscera Cleanup Detail! Janitorial Simulation – Step into the boots of a space-station sanitation technician and deal with the horrific aftermath of a sci-fi horror event. Blood, viscera, spent cartridges, worker bodies and other messes litter the facilities.
Clean – It’s your job to clean up the mess, so clean it up you shall! Use your trusty mop, gloves, dispenser machines, plasma laser and sniffer tool to help you get all that blood out of the floor and off the ceiling! You can even try and punch-out if you think you’ve done your job. Sandbox Gameplay – Don’t want to clean? Just want to make more of a mess and play around with the physics? Go ahead! You can save your game as well; that’s kind of us!
Multiplayer – You can even enlist some friends/coworkers to come and help you clean up (or make even more mess). Split-screen co-op is available too! The map editor ships with the game at launch, opening up a potentially infinite amount of map variation for the future. The eight maps that ship with the game are, for the most part, asymmetrical, well designed and feel balanced. It feels great playing on non-mirrored maps for once.
Interesting and varied, asymmetrical factions. There truly is something for every play style here. The tech system limits the player in a good way, giving weight to your choice of tech upgrades without shutting you off from other options permanently. Presentation: Animations, sound FX, voice acting and cutscenes are all superbly polished. While it’s not the most high-fidelity game ever made it does look very nice as a whole. Even on the lowest graphical settings the game doesn’t look muddy or outdated.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win XP SP3, Win 7
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB Shader Model 3.0 Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 3870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Viscera Cleanup Detail folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.