Virtual Desktop Free Download v1.17 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Virtual Desktop is an application for the Oculus Rift / Rift S, HTC Vive, Valve Index and Windows Mixed Reality headsets that lets you use your computer in VR. This app is NOT for the Oculus Quest. You can browse the web, watch movies, Netflix or even play games on a giant virtual screen. For the most part it is great, especially when trying to focus on a project because you can block out almost every distraction. The controls are a little disorienting but I know this is something I can change when I stop being lazy about it. So far, the only thing I can’t do is watch the Netflix app with it, but I know this is because Netflix’s screen capture policies and not Virtual Desktop itself.
One thing I would really like to see would be a virtual “second screen” where you aren’t limited to just what is hooked up. I would also like the ability to set the background as what the cameras see for those times when my hands get mixed up on the keyboard because my nerve damage make finding home row difficult. The ability to turn off motion controls would be nice too, sometimes when adjusting my position the speed of the movement causes the virtual desktop to lag around as it seems to prioritize background movement over the actual desktop, it can be a little much even for someone not prone to motion sickness.
- Hardware accelerated 360 video playback
- Ability to play/stream YouTube 360 videos
- Browse and view 360 photos
- MilkDrop support for music visualization
- 3D Side-By-Side video support
- Game launcher with voice commands
- Environment Editor to create custom environments
- Steam Workshop integration for environments
- Dashboard integration
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: i5-2500k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GTX 640 or 980M or ATI HD 7000/Rx 200
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Virtual Desktop folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.