Victoria 3 Direct Download
Paradox Development Studio invites you to build your ideal society in the tumult of the exciting and transformative 19th century. Balance the competing interests in your society and earn your place in the sun in Victoria 3, one of the most anticipated games in Paradox’s history. Lead dozens of world nations from 1836-1936. Agrarian or Industrial, Traditional or Radical, Peaceful or Expansionist… the choice is yours. Detailed population groups with their own economic needs and political desires. Reform your government and constitution to take advantage of new social innovations, or preserve the stability of your nation by holding fast to tradition in the face of revolutionaries. Research transformative new technology or ideas to improve your national situation.
Expand your industry to take advantage of lucrative goods, taxing the profits to improve national prosperity. Import cheap raw materials to cover your basic needs while finding new markets for your finished goods. Secure vital goods to fuel your advanced economy and control the fate of empires. Balance employing available labor force with the needs for new types of workers. Use your diplomatic wiles to weave a tangled global web of pacts, relations, alliances, and rivalries to secure your diplomatic position on the world stage. Employ threats, military prowess and bluffs to persuade enemies to back down in conflicts. Increase your economic and military strength at the expense of rivals. Accumulate prestige and the respect of your rivals as you build an industrial giant at home or an empire abroad.
Victoria 3 Direct Play:
Victoria II is objectively one of the greatest strategy games of all time. Developed and published by Paradox Interactive, the game itself is multifaceted and you can engage in many different playstyles while in the game. The premise is similar to other Paradox-developed strategy games; conquer the world in some sort of historical era. Victoria II, clearly, takes place in the Victorian age, which was defined by colonialism and European dominance. Gameplay is insanely replayable. You can play until your heart’s content and you will still find things you haven’t done. Price point is debatable. By every measure, Victoria II is one of the best, if not the best game in its genre, however, Paradox is, at the time of review, about to release the long-awaited Victoria III. The game will probably go on sale in the near future, but you don’t have to wait if you don’t want to.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 Home 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-3250 or AMD® FX 8370 (AVX support required)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD® R7 370 (2GB) or Intel® HD Graphics 630 or AMD Radeon™ Vega 8
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Victoria 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.