Vertigo Remastered Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Vertigo Remastered Direct Download
Vertigo Remastered is a complete overhaul and occasional reimagining of the 2016 original, bringing modern VR gameplay, new content, and countless fixes/improvements to the table. Some of the best features and upgrades since Vertigo include: Fully physics driven weapon handling and interaction system A huge catalog of new and returning enemies Hybrid teleport/smooth locomotion to support any comfort level Unlockable upgrade tree Achievements New original soundtrack Functional checkpoints A variety of difficulty options and more to tailor your experience Advanced spectator options – including experimental asymmetric co-op mode It’s a classic premise – a massive subterranean scientific facility full of mysteries, with aliens bursting in from alternate universes to wreak havoc. The twist? You’re one of those aliens. But you’re not here to wreak havoc (collateral damage disregarded), you’re just trying to get home. A difficult endeavor, as it turns out this facility is more than prepared to deal with extraterrestrial threats.
Explore the sprawling underground facilities of Planck Interdimensional’s Quantum Reactor, filled with dark secrets, adorable drones, and parallel universes. You find yourself in the bowels of this machine after being whisked away from your home, and, armed with only the tools you can find, you must make your way to the surface, and the truth. Face the challenge of escaping the depths of the Quantum Reactor. Short, but fun VR adventure shooter. Story is on the lighter side, with most background info being told through various recordings/notes from other people. The game itself is pretty short – I completed the game in essentially about 4-5 hours. Also wasn’t a fan of how slow movement was and how the direction I walked was dependent on the direction I pointed my controller.
Vertigo Remastered Free Steam Pre-Installed:
But, the guns are pretty fun to use, the environments are pretty nice and the interactions with it are fairly immersive. There were a few mechanics I found pretty cool. Game takes advantage of VR well. You can now shoot small guns while driving as well. There are now police chases and many more patrolling officers wandering the streets everywhere you look, although regrettably, there AI can be very immersion-breaking in which crimes they seem to choose to tackle. your builds and strengthen your toughness against enemy attacks through various buffs like slow-time, double jump, and more. Cyberware has become more important because it is now your main source of armor.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5 4690k
- Graphics: NVidia 970 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Vertigo Remastered folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.