Vengeful Guardian Moonrider Direct Download
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider is a side-scrolling action platformer that channels the golden age of classic 16-bit action games in a full-throttle quest for revenge. In the oppressed world of Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider, humanity finds an unlikely hero. After building an army of super soldiers as weapons of war, the authoritarians unwittingly seal their own fates by bringing online the ninja warrior known as Moonrider. Conceived as a tool to preserve the totalitarian state, the Moonrider instead rejects its intended purpose and wages a relentless battle for vengeance against its creators and fellow super soldiers. Great ninja action-platform game. Beware of the tags, this is NOT a metroidvania. Moonrider is a linear stage-based game, with some very light exploration elements (you can find hidden chips in most stages). This has more in common with games like Hagane, Ninja Gaiden, Strider, Shinobi, or even Mega Man X than any Metroid type game. And that’s exactly what I want.
I liked pretty much everything about this. The graphics and art style are fantastic, the soundtrack is great, the controls and mechanics are spot-on, there’s a nice level of challenge, and the length is just right. The only things that I wasn’t a big fan of were the vehicle stages – they play perfectly fine, but they go on too long for me, and they have quite a bit of dead air, with nothing happening. I feel like the game balance could use some fine tuning as well, since a few of the special weapons are extremely powerful, but maybe that’s intentional. It’s not much different from Mega Man in that regard. And the ranking & scoring system is a bit too basic, but that’s sadly been the case for all of JoyMasher’s games, so I’ve come to expect it.
Vengeful Guardian Moonrider Direct Play:
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider is a 16-bit side scrolling hack’n’slash with that retro vibe and old-school while fluid controls & gameplay. In a cyberpunk world & a corrupt government that rules it with fear & abuse, despite being an old pawn you decide to take Justice at your hands & go against’em! While kinda cliche & all that jazz, it has very few dialogues with more than fine lines but the game truly shines with its fast paced gameplay, precision platforming & discovering powerful secrets that let you modify your cyber ninja with further upgrades & abilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, 2 GB or Radeon HD 7770, 1 GB
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Vengeful Guardian Moonrider folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.