Vampires’ Melody 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Vampires’ Melody 2 Direct Download
After sleeping for three centuries, the vampire girl Yella, known as the Queen of Darkness, along with her faithful thrall, the young chef and recently turned vampire Raylan, have woken up to find themselves in a modern world, only to be arrested by the humans for failing a routine ID check. Fortunately, the authorities are not able to ascertain the vampire duo’s background and true nature, so they have banished Raylan and Yella to a deserted island, leaving them to their fates. How would two hungry vampires from three centuries ago with little knowledge of the ways of the world make a fresh start on an island far away from any continent with no unlucky sap to feed on? A vampire who has lived for so long that she has even lost track of her age. The only difference: Now that she has Raylan at her side, it feels as if someone has hit the Slow Motion button, bringing zest to every day in her life.
If you’ve had enough of life as a vampire, you should return all your blood to me. Perhaps he should now call himself Raylan Lester… He used to be a young chef, until that fateful thunderstorm night when he stumbled across the vampire girl Yella… AsicxArt has returned to Steam after a 3-year hiatus to release a sequel to its previous game with Vampires’ Melody 2. It continues the story of the vampire couple Raylan Monroe and Yella Lester following one of the endings in Vampires’ Melody in which they have been banished to a deserted island for failing a routine ID check. Raylan and Yella will have to learn to survive in a hostile new environment, and come to terms with the new reality after waking up from their slumber for 300 years. As with AsicxArt’s earlier titles, Vampires’ Melody 2 retains many of the charm and highlights from its earlier releases by featuring cute well drawn artwork and having great musical compositions for its accompanying background music. The art will look very nice on any visual novel fan’s Steam profile.
Vampires’ Melody 2 Direct Play:
In addition, this title features fun, casual minigames that add some interactivity and make the player feel invested in the game and characters without being too difficult. Vampires’ Melody 2 retains many of the cute, comical moments, and fan service as Raylan and Yella work together to survive in an island adventure with a comedy, fantasy, science fiction and mystery narrative. Some players may not like the fan service and romance tropes with a female vampire domineering over a cowardly male protagonist, although I still think the way the script is handled came off as very funny, and the scriptwriter has also given the protagonist several chances to save the day over a vastly more powerful supernatural being which saw me rooting for the protagonist despite his inherently weak and cowardly nature.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 or equivalent CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 11 Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Vampires’ Melody 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.