Vampire Survivors Free Download v0.2.6g PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Vampire Survivors is currently a time survival game with minimalistic gameplay and roguelite elements. There’s no place where to hide, all you can do is try to survive a cursed night and get as much gold as possible for the next survivor, before Death inevitably puts an end to your struggles. The thing I enjoyed the most were the item combinations and the feeling of power when you’ve found a good set. The system is a bit more complex than what I’ve thought when I’ve first started playing. Most notably item evolutions, which require leveling one of the evolveable items to max level (8, I think), having a support item equipped and getting a chest from one of the bosses. Building towards the evolutions is quite fun, and leads to dilemmas like “should I pick this chest/defeat this boss right now, or should I wait for another level to see if I can get the item to level 8?”.
All level encounters all predetermined, as far as I understand, which is good – after few runs you can get a feel for what’s coming next and strategize. Getting garlic, spinach and kings bible leveled up before 11th minute in the forest map might get you massive amount of experience, and bulding towards evolving the bible next might get you to the endgame, if supported with other good sources of damage. Meta progression is a bit slow, due to the costs increasing with each purchase. You can refund your coins though and select different perks each time, and paired with different characters to pick from, each with their own unique bonus and different starting weapon, it allows you to start building towards specific build before the game even started. I’m going to sink in a few more hours and try to complete both levels on hyper difficulty, and then I guess it’s time to sit and wait until more content is available.
I saw somebody on my friendlist get this game and was instantly drawn to it by the the gorgeous retro aesthetics. There is no need to play Vampire Survivors longer than I have to realise how much fun it is. Simple movement, auto-attacks and a rising number of endless monster hordes make this little game, rather gem, a must have for every roguelite-lover and lunchbreak gamer. Pick up random power-ups, build a new way to play every time and keep your gold when you die. Spend it on upgrades and new characters before you hit the play button again. Get this, instead of a coffee, support the creator and be surprised by how good and enjoyable a game like this can be. I booted up the game fully intending to just play one round to see how it was. And then suddenly it was 3 hours later! This game is ADDICTIVE! I’m already thinking about how I want to build myself next run if RNG decided to be kind to me!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Vampire Survivors folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.