UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ Direct Download
This is a story about finding love to overwrite the feelings for the one they held dearest. A girls love visual novel about summer, love and adolescence. Overlooking the sea, atop a hill, stands Aoba Dai-ichi High School in Minatocho. One fateful night, the heart of Tachibana Kaoru, a second-year student, is shattered by her middle school homeroom teacher, Shimotsuki Mirei. This moment is witnessed by Minagi Shiori, a diligent classmate of Kaoru’s and a model student. In her state of despair, Kaoru confides in Shiori about her painful past with Mirei. Shiori, with an enigmatic aura, raises a thought-provoking question: Uncertain but willing to try, Kaoru contemplates this idea as a means to move forward. In a surprising turn of events, Shiori makes an unusual request of Kaoru—to help her forget her older brother. This request involves embarking on a journey through Shiori’s own memories, as she has long strived to match the excellence set by her sibling but has realized that she’s lost sight of her own desires.
Both enthusiastic about this “memory tour,” Kaoru is eager to forget her first crush, her teacher and Shiori is eager to forget about matching up to her older brother. However, their evolving connection is soon discovered by Inohara Riku, another classmate who secretly holds feelings for Shiori. As the curtain rises on their story, it promises to deliver a mix of slapstick humor and heartfelt romance. I buy many visual novels,all visual novels have a great graphics,this one also,but mostly visual novels don’t work on character CGI’s to be honest,that is the plain and simple reason the visuals novels never became more than visual novels,it always remained a substandard version of anime,but to be truthfully said when I clicked on auto mode and gave it a go,I was blown away,it felt like I was watching anime,i forgot that this is a visual novel,the CGI of character is so smooth.
UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Even on my desktop PC its bad. For example in any scene where they’re at the restaurant, and it switches back and forth between the characters, there is lag and delay on them showing up. You’ll hear the voices and see the text but the character won’t show up for a second or two. And the story keeps having it jump back and forth between the characters sitting across from eachother. Like you know when you’re reading a VN, it feels snappy to click through the text, move through scenes, sometimes you don’t want to wait for a voice line to finish to move onto the next text box. Not with this. It feels like I’m playing the game in molasses. On top of that there are very few options, no continue voice when going to the next text box is the biggest one missing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6500 and above
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 and above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the UsoNatsu ~The Summer Romance Bloomed From A Lie~ folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.