Urbek City Builder Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
In Urbek, you will be able to build a city of your own design! Manage its natural resources, improve the quality of life of the population, and build its neighbourhoods in your own way. Neighbourhoods Breathe life into your city by building different neighbourhoods. Do you want a bohemian neighbourhood? Build bars, parks and libraries, but keep a low population density nearby. Do you want a bourgeois neighbourhood? You need parks and luxury shops. There is no money in Urbek. Instead, you will have to build everything with your own resources, such as food, coal, or skilled work. There are more than 30 different resources to manage! Manage your natural resources well, so that they do not run out before they can be replaced. How will you choose to produce the energy for your inhabitants and industries? Education is fundamental! By producing enough qualified work and scientific work, you will be able to build more advanced buildings.
The growth of your city will be organic. Some constructions will appear according to the surrounding conditions. For example, buildings with more than two floors will appear in densely populated areas and with basic services. You can place other buildings by yourself, but they need some conditions. For instance, the local market needs to be close to the farms. The university should have some high schools nearby, which, in turn, require nearby schools. When it comes to designing your city, you have a variety of viable options. There are no buildings that are superior to others. Every decision will have its pros and cons. Bourgeois houses consume more food and need resources that cost more to produce, but will improve the quality of life of the residents there. On the other hand, improving the productivity of industries will produce more resources, but will diminish the quality of life for residents living in the area.
I’m really, really enjoying this game so far and would highly recommend it. It’s not quite like any city builder I’ve played before – it has the population tiers and building upgrade paths that you see in a series like Anno 1800, but there’s a much greater emphasis on placement optimization that feels more like Dorfromantik or Islanders. The result is a game that hits a really cool sweet spot between a realistic management sim and a more abstract puzzle game. The voxel art is really charming and it’s a joy to see all the little ways a building can change its style and structure depending on when and where it’s placed. Don’t be put off by the lower price tag and simplistic visual style – I’m not too far in right now, There’s a score system technically, but honestly, its fun to just do whatever. Make a slum-filled industrial wasteland for half the map. Make a super religious city filled with cathedrals. Make a hip nightlife city. Its more about the path you choose than it is specifically any end-goal.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500k or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Urbek City Builder folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.