Unlock The King 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
The continuation of the successful Unlock The King, now in a tridimensional board. A originally designed puzzle game inspired by Chess. Move the pieces and create a path to Unlock the King. Imagine it’s Black Friday again, and you’ve decided that you weren’t covered in enough bootprints the first time around. When the clock strikes midnight and myriads of strangers produce an assortment of cutting utensils—some legal and some not so legal—you realize you goofed for the second year in a row, and it’s past time to abort. You shove strangers in oddly specific directions, dodge descending blades, leap over toppled grandmas, and shimmy through paths so narrow they would make a spelunker fill their adult diaper. If that weren’t bad enough, someone also turned on a gravity manipulator while firing off a portal gun. You now understand the gameplay concept of Unlock the King 2.
This second installment barely passes, and it does only due to the low price. It’s commendable that the creators tried something different with the 3D boards, but they didn’t seem to have any ideas what to do with them, so most of them feature a boatload of figures to wear down the player, silly traps for the berserk autopilot kings, and a broken undo function. What they lack is the necessity to think your way through the levels – this makes the last 10-15 levels quite miserable. You may want to pick it up if you liked the first game, but that one was superior – I spent about half as much time with UTK1, but it was still much better value for money. You’ve been warned.
Unlock The King 2 Pre-Installed:
Interesting puzzle game, no need to be a chess expert, just be familiar with the basic chess pieces moves. Enjoyed the futuristic neon 3D style, and nice animation when you solve the level. Together with the soundtrack, creates a very relaxing experience The very first issue I encountered with this game is a menu bug in the very first level. I play in window, but when I launched the game and went into the menu to switch to the window mode, clicking on any button did nothing, the only thing working was the mouse scroll, and it moved the field sideways. After I played several levels, the menu started to work properly and I understood that what mouse scroll did was switching between the not-yet-opened levels. Seriously, how you managed to get a BUG in a game which UI is so simple and minimalistic.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Unlock The King 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.