Underground Blossom Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Underground Blossom Direct Download
Descend into the Rusty Lake Underground and travel through the life and memories of Laura Vanderboom! Travel from station to station, each metro stop symbolising a piece of Laura’s past and future. Solve various puzzles, find the correct metro to board and uncover one of Laura’s timelines, while simultaneously helping her make sense of her life and escape the corruption of her mind! Underground Blossom is a new point-and-click adventure developed by the creators of the Cube Escape & Rusty Lake series. A new experience in a familiar setting Enjoy a classic Rusty Lake point-and-click puzzle adventure with a gripping story full of mysteries and, of course, puzzles. Expect to make several stops Travel to 7 unique metro stations, each station a representation of Laura Vanderboom’s life, memories and potential future. The estimated travel time is 2 hours. You know what to do Unravel the potential secrets hidden in each metro station, earn achievements and who knows what else you might stumble upon!
Don’t forget your headphones At each metro stop you will be greeted by an atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar, including a cellist performance by Sebastiaan van Halsema! When I have seen that they are coming out with a new game, I didn’t even bother getting the demo, I knew I will buy it the second it comes out, especially after seeing my favorite character (Rose) in the trailer. I then seen how cheap it is and was surprised for the better. Using metro stations as a way to illustrate various stages in Laura’s life is an ingenious idea and gives the game a very memorable setting, as most Rusty Lake games have. I enjoyed learning more about Laura’s character and her fate. The gameplay is probably the most polished in the series so far.
Underground Blossom Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I specifically enjoyed the cello as the featured instrument of this game, which really makes the soundtrack stand out and captures the tragic tones of Laura’s life well. The excellent sound design definitely makes up for the lack of music during puzzle solving. The puzzles themselves are cleverly designed as always and offer many new types of puzzles along with variations on typical riddles All puzzles were fun and never overstayed their welcome. In fact, my only grievance is that there could have been more of them, as I finished the main story quite quickly. Luckily, there are lots of achievements to find as well as a fun post-game challenge, but I still wish the next installments could reach the length and puzzle complexity of previous premium games again.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7,8, 10 or later
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Underground Blossom folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.