Unavailed Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Unavailed Direct Download
Only YOU can help Mia escape her NEET lifestyle and set her back on the path to a promising future. Will she succeed… or will all her efforts be in vain? Each day you must choose from a growing list of activities for Mia to complete. Each activity has it’s own Hunger, Energy, and Time cost. By completing the activity, Mia will get a boost to her Mood, Motivation, and Loneliness meters. In order to progress, you must reach a threshold for these meters by a certain date (look at the achievement list for a hint). There are also three additional meters which become available to the player. These correspond with Mia’s Cleanliness, Room Cleanliness, and overall stress (Overwhelmed). Complete the appropriate activities to reset these meters so that Mia doesn’t receive a penalty when completing other activities. To complete an activity, you will be presented with a screen where Mia will be attacked by a number of bubbles (representing certain negative emotions). Simply click on these bubbles in the appropriate manner before they can reach Mia.
Decide on how Mia will spend her days; be sure to manage her needs and emotions! Eliminate her negative feelings in a fast-paced, shooter-style minigame that gets progressively more difficult. Uncover the events that led up to Mia’s predicament as you progress through the story. Presented using hand-painted pixel art and animations. Original soundtrack made with love. This is accomplished through selecting activities and attempting to survive from day to day. Each activity affects your energy and hunger levels. Because the amount varies by activity, you must avoid falling below the threshold. When this happens, the game ends. An activity, on the other hand, may improve or degrade your mood, motivation, and loneliness. These three stats must reach a certain number after a certain number of days, otherwise you will have to try again from last checkpoint.
Unavailed Direct Play:
Every day, activities recharge. After a specific number of days, new activities become accessible, expanding your possibilities. Because your mood improves, you may find the energy to clean your apartment and go out with your friends.Mia will always have negative thoughts regardless of the activities. These assume the appearance of bubbles, which begin to fly towards Mia’s head. The goal is to pop them all before a single bubble reaches the girl. You will have to restart the stage if even one thought enters Mia. Because this mini-game is the same from start to finish, it will become tedious quickly. Although additional bubble types appear, no new mechanics are introduced to make the game more engaging. It’d be a shame to hide cool story and beautiful pixel art behind such a roadblock.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD 5570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Built in
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Unavailed folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.