UltraGoodness 2 Direct Download
The struggle between Good and Evil continues in this bloody action where time moves only when you move or shoot. Tear Satan’s forces to pieces, leave oceans of their blood and mountains of demon’s corpses in the name of Goodness! UltraGoodness 2 is still a fun and bloody action game, but this time it blended with the time manipulation and availability of a permanent companion cat. Unique time-motion mechanic: time moves slower when the player doesn’t move or shoot. Permanent companion: flurry white cat who can fight demons as well as you. Fast-paced (when you’re moving or shooting) gameplay: kill enemies and maneuver through a hurricane of fireballs! Or stop and think about how to dodge the bullets headed straight for your face. Against you: Satan’s forces, deadly traps, and challenging bosses. Upgrade your companion cat: let him burn your enemies or fry their brains by laser. Finally, the main thing about UltraGoodness is having fun, so turn off your brain and splatter blood all over the levels.
UltraGoodness 2 is an easy game to take a look at. It’s fast-paced, has tight controls and will provide hours of entertainment for a very small cost. It’s basically everything that you want in an indie game. Basically you just move around the stages as quickly as possible and shoot everything in your path that moves… and some stuff that doesn’t. Collect the coins to upgrade or change your shot type (everything from a double shot, to a shot + rocket to a full o laser) and leave no one standing. In the time that I played it I only had one complaint that kept coming up, and it’s fairly minor. I just don’t see the need to always have to pick up your coins. It seems like it was added just to force the player to spend more time in each level for no good reason. The coins don’t expire or otherwise disappear, so why do we have to run back through and collect them? It’s really just a time waster.
UltraGoodness 2 Pre-Installed:
Lastly I would just recommend that your first upgrade be the shot that explodes enemies. I started having MUCH more fun with the game once I got that upgrade and started destroying the enemies. It was lovely. Again, for the price of the game you really can’t do much better than this game. Get to it! If you enjoy rogue-like games this one is for you. Visually, the game is pleasing to look at. The skills all have a different effect so you’re not looking at the same thing every game as well. There’s an overwhelming amount of things to unlock and work towards and this game is still in early access.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB, WebGL compatible
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the UltraGoodness 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.