Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator 2 Free Download v0.1 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
Welcome to Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator 2, the most ridiculous and insane battle simulator in existence! Create eye watering battles with hundreds of thousands, and even millions of characters on screen! Jump into multiple story and player driven campaigns or make your own and share them with your friends! Sandbox mode will return, with infinite army sizes and far greater flexibility than ever. FPS invasion will also be returning, where you play through the eyes of a soldier fighting off hordes of zombies in first person.
Lets not ignore the elephant in the room! UEBS2 features revolutionary new crowd rendering and AI technology which uses pure GPU POWER to bring nation size battles to life! UEBS2 handles 100 times more characters on screen than its predecessor, and in far greater detail and quality. Details were not ignored, every individual has highly advanced decision making and animation, all while working together for a greater goal. We are also working hard on our own ‘mass’ GPU physics engine. Our hope is to bring physics to a scale never before seen, which may allow thousands of ragdolls, and millions of physics based objects. Keep in mind, our physics engine is in very early development so we can’t make any guarantees.
I let the game run on its own for a while, and when I came back I found that the zombies had (unsurprisingly) massacred the soldiers that had crossed the bridge and were now slowly streaming their way up to the other bridges, which were still holding just fine. It seemed that a relatively small force could hold off the zombies at a bridge, especially since they don’t swim. This is when I decided to take action and use what I think is one of this game’s strongest features. RTS Mode. I peeled off a small company of soldiers from a bridge that was being held just fine and started marching them down towards the zombies that had made it through. I split the force into 2 groups and slowly worked them up towards the bridge, one group moving while the other covered it. In a few minutes I had retaken the bridge. I made sure to issue an order for them to hold the position, and I left them to defend. Turning my attention to the rest of the battlefield, I found that some other soldiers were pushing too aggressively.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64 Bit Windows Operating System.
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz (4th Generation) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3 GB graphics card – DX 11.1 compatible(See Steam forum for details)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.