Tyranny Direct Download
Play an RPG with meaningful, world-altering choices, unique and memorable companions, and a new perspective on morality. Tyranny casts you as the arbiter of law in a world devastated by war and conquered by a despot. Will you work inside the system or try to dismantle it… and will it be for the glory of Kyros, for the good of the world, or for your own ambition? From Obsidian Entertainment, the team behind Pillars of Eternity, Fallout: New Vegas, and South Park: The Stick of Truth, Tyranny is a classic-styled RPG with a new and original story, shaped and molded by your actions. The very layout of the world will be altered by your decisions as you choose sides, make allies and enemies, and fight for your own vision of law and order in an immersive and reactive story.
Branching, unique stories in an original setting: In a realm where the tyrant has already won, the player must decide how to reshape the world. Strengthen the pillars of a new regime, or search for more power at the top of the new order! Choices matter – make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, or will you try and offer a better way? Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation A rich original setting: Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil. The player is not a random villager who rises to power, but an instrumental officer with considerable resources and authority. Use that power to enforce the new status quo, or try to make change from the inside!
Tyranny Direct Play:
However- the combat is confusing and unsatisfying. Seriously- the combat is the weakest part of the game. The game economy sucks. The “tutorials” are vague, lacking in details about how things actually work- they give some general information, but you are left to try to figure out how it works on your own. Lots of Wikis and guides out there- many of them are just as vague. Recountings of a single playthrough by a single person, with little information on systems and mechanics. Gear is badly balanced. You will rarely find gear that actually boosts multiple stats without tanking others. And with the game economy- you will struggle to have enough rings to buy better gear at vendors. Never sell health potions or pass them up- you’ll go through tons of them in bigger battles. And merchants either never have them, or have a small stock of them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 @ 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 840 @ 3.10 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tyranny folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.