TROUBLESHOOTER Abandoned Children Direct Download
Everything that SRPG could possibly be TROUBLESHOOTER: Abandoned Children is the first season of a turn-based strategy SRPG that takes place in the world of Troubleshooter. Valhalla, the unstable nation Valhalla is a free trading nation erected by three world powers for their own benefits after the world war. In an attempt to control the nation, the three world powers banned the army from Valhalla. Due to these circumstances, public order in Valhalla is always unstable and thus after ten years the Valhalla government made a bold decision. The birth of Troubleshooter The Valhalla government granted civilians the right to investigate and arrest criminals in order to lower the rising crime rate. People call them Troubleshooter. The beginning of your and everyone else’s stories 10 years have passed since the introduction of the troubleshooter system. Albus, a 20-year-old young man, becomes an official troubleshooter. Albus first starts his company on his own but soon takes in many colleagues as he solves more cases. All these new members of the company have their own motivations and stories. You will be experiencing a variety of missions in Valhalla through their stories.
Specialized classes. Over 800 masteries. More than 400 additional masteries All characters in Troubleshooter have their own unique classes. Each character can rank up to the upper class, and the role of your character changes according to the class. All characters in Troubleshooter can acquire various masteries according to their levels and classes. Furthermore, you can activate additional effects by combinations of masteries. Utilizing this, you can make a character for your unique strategy. Such masteries can be acquired by leveling your character up. However, in most cases, you can acquire masteries from enemies. In other words, you can take your enemies’ unique traits and apply them to your characters. More than 100 unique missions There are more than 100 unique missions in Troubleshooter. All missions are designed independently, and all of them have their own unique circumstances. More than 300 unique cut scenes Troubleshooter uses more than 300 cut scenes to portray the story. The creativity SRPG can have As new characters join your company, playable content will be unlocked according to their roles. For example, if you recruit a hunter character, you will be able to tame beasts. You will be able to craft drones if you recruit engineers.
TROUBLESHOOTER Abandoned Children Pre-Installed:
The game is very clearly heavily inspired by the newer XCOM games, which shows both in the UI, the visuals and the gameplay, but it adds a layer of RPG elements on top of it that adds more of a sense of consistent progression for better or worse. The focus on distinct characters with personality and unique classes and playstyles instead of disposable grunts is a choice I personally really enjoy, and the lack of harsh consequences for failure is really good for me. The RPG system has quite a bit of customisation; you can equip gear, you have a main class and two advanced subclasses for each character that unlock new abilities and further customisation options, and masteries. They’re essentially how you build a character: they’re skills, generally either passive or conditional, that you assign to a character to change both their stats and how their abilities interact with themselves, allies and enemies. It’s a super cool system, but…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3220 @ 3.3 GHz, AMD FX 4300 @ 3.8 GHz or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 with 1 GB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the TROUBLESHOOTER Abandoned Children folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.