About The Game
As in the other games in the series, the player assumes the role of “El Presidente”, the leader of the Caribbean island nation of Tropico. Similarly to Tropico 5, there are four eras: The Colonial era, the World Wars era, the Cold War era, and the modern era. Unlike previous games in the series, where Tropico consisted of only one island, Tropico 6 allows players to build on an archipelago of
smaller islands, allowing players to build bridges (in the World Wars era and later) from their starting island to the other islands in the chain. According to senior content designer Johannes Pfeiffer, Tropico 6 will have “fully simulated” citizens, where the actions of El Presidente’s government towards the citizenry could have an effect on productivity, and possibly even result in a revolt. In addition to customizing their own El Presidente (as either male or female), players can also customize the presidential palace.
Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges. Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection. Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities. Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras. Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator. Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tropico 6 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.