Trigger Witch Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Trigger Witch Direct Download
Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art. With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish. Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery. After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace. Great game. Originally purchased and beat this on the switch last year, and It is one of the few games that has me yearning to come back.
The plot in and of itself has an interesting premise and story world that mashes fantasy and real world technology, but nothing that I would say breaks the mold – and some aspects are definitely “tropey”, but the game play and music is where its at. The plot of the game follows Colette, an ordained witch that utilizes weaponry sent from another dimension – however, these weapons look a lot familiar — hmm.. The game plays essentially like a twin stick shooter legend of zelda with an occasional shmup section. The world is split in two halves, each half comprised of separate areas that are diverse and are really fun to explore. There are plenty of incentives to divert from the main goal path. The first half of the game has you traversing separate areas to acquire items necessary to progress to the second area.
Trigger Witch Direct Play:
To acquire these items you will have to beat puzzle filled dungeons that ends in a pretty decent boss fight (some are good, but some are actually pretty decent). The second half of the game implements the same pattern, but I would not say this gets any boring as the areas you explore are very interesting with interesting inhabitants. I think the explanation of why this world is the way it is is pretty funny and makes a lot of sense in the end. The graphics are a good representation of the 16 bit era. The character models are not the prettiest, but it does its job distinguishing all of the characters from the world. The only gripe that I have with this game is the enemy variety as we see the same base enemies throughout the entire game (and possibly a unique enemy per area). Each enemy does have their own part in the matter, you have a range enemy, physical contact/melee enemy, shield enemy — etc, but it would have been cool to see a variety in the aesthetic as you traversed to the different area.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 (2*1866) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GS (512 MB) or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Trigger Witch folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.