Treasure Adventure World Direct Download
Set sail for adventure with a paper hat on your head and a magical shrinking boat in your pocket, in search of legendary treasures! You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world. Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights! With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map! You are Peep! You washed ashore on a remote island with no right hand, no family, and no memory of who you are or where you came from. Now you’ve got a handy hook and a snarky parrot, but your past remains a mystery. Whydah is a chatty parrot who shares Peep’s love of adventure! He also loves to share his unsolicited advice and opinions. For as much as he loves to talk, Whydah has shared very little about his own past… but whatever happened before, Fate seems to have brought Peep and Whydah together for this quest.
The Glooskap is your trusty sea-faring vessel! Built by a brilliant engineer, it harnesses a mysterious power in order to shrink down and fit into Peep’s pocket when it’s not being used to explore the world. You can upgrade The Glooskap with accessories and weapons, making it a formidable dinghy, indeed. Treasure Adventure World is a side scrolling adventure game with heavy metroidvania elements. Basically you are and adventurer sailing around trying to collect all of the “Legendary Treasures”. There are a dozen or so islands that you visit along the way, each with areas blocked by various abilities you will obtain through out the game. You will have to keep returning to these islands as you progress and are able to access these previously inaccessible areas to further the story and unlock new abilities. The progression and game play is probably more comparable to a Cave Story than a Metroid, but the overarching metroidvania features are present.
Treasure Adventure World Pre-Installed:
This game was definitely not designed for that “hardcore gamer” or punishing difficulty. It is not so much about the challenge as it is about discovery. The first 3 hours I was not having as much fun because of the introductory phase of the game. However, we are talking about a game that could take over 20 hours. The difficulty eventually increased to a moderate level. As the game adds new elements to the gameplay you will have to utilize things like fire, air, and water in order to progress. There is a good balance between platforming sections and box moving puzzles. The game also rewards the player for curiosity with tons of secrets. Each Island has a different theme and usually several unique characters. As far as exploration goes there was never a dull moment. This world has tons of side quests, many unique locations, creative secrets and a very long main story.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.5 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card that supports Pixel Shader 2.0 and 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Treasure Adventure World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.